Sunday, August 11, 2013

Up with the sun.

Despite going to bed 3 hours past their usual bedtime, Ben was awake before 7 this morning, although we were at least able to get him to lay back down for another 20-30 minutes or so.

After everyone was up I went for a run, which was great. Nothing like a morning run at the beach to start off the day!  I just ran down Ocean blvd today, not on the beach itself, but might do that next time. On my run, I discovered that we are very close to a house we stayed in a few years ago, "Little Women."  We are just three streets north of that house and I can actually see it from our balcony. 

After that, I took a quick shower and was delighted to find out that we've got great water pressure in the shower here, usually a rarity when traveling. 

Mariah has gone to the store with Zac and Jena, so I'm going to take the kids down to the pool for a quick dip. 

So far, we're off to a great start!  More to come...

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I know you really enjoyed doing your morning run at the beach. I remember last year you ran on the sand all the way to the pier and Daddy and I saw you while we were eating breakfast there. :-)

    ReplyDelete